Wednesday 2 March 2011

Wedding Dress Training!

Well on April 16th 2011 I get married to my wonderful if long suffering partner Jon.  As part of my day we are planning to have some photo's taken with Bella and our Jack Russell 'Poppy'.  So, in preparation for this I have been doing lots of friendly game with things like hoops, sheets, blankets, plastic sheeting ... anything I can think of to prepare her for a wedding dress!  The plan is to have pictures taken with her and if she is calm them with me sat on her, but we will see how she is on the day!

My Friend and Parelli Student Lynne Watson has been helping me.  Here is a video from our session on the weekend to give you a taster!






I want to also say CONGRATULATIONS to Lynne on Passing her level 2 Freestyle with a L2+!!!! She has now graduated L2!!!

2 comments:

  1. so cute Jo :)), it´s fun to see Bella on video!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jo, she doesn't seem at all bothered by the sheet.

    ReplyDelete